Sunday, January 3, 2016

CAS christmas card

I'm always admiring people's CAS (clean and simple) cards.  I've tried to made one before but don't really think I achieved the effect, it was still a tad to busy, So today I've decided to give it another go!
So here it is and I'm pretty pleased with it!

Materials

All dressed up "Christmas present" digi stamp
Silhouette printable foil in gold
one gold sequin
gold jelly roll pen
stencil
white paint pen
star chipboard from make it crafty

copics used

Hair - E29, E27, E25, E21
Dress - G19, YG09, YG05, YG01, opaque white
Wings - G0000, Wink of stella gold, green, white, and clear
Shoes - gold jelly roll pen, opaque white
Skin - E04, E11, E000, E00
Presents - E27, Y26, Y11, Y15, R89, R29, R27, R24, G29, Go9, YG17, YG05
Background - C0, C2, G0000





The background stencil was a file from bird's cards I cut it out using stencil material on my silhouette cameo and airbrushed it with my copic airbrush.

thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...