Saturday, April 2, 2016

Crazy Bunny

Made the picture for a friend for Christmas! that's right I'm starting early! Although this Bunneh from Bloobel stamps looks a little crazy it's right up my friends alley who adores rat fink.  I'm doing a last minute post of this to enter in the markerpop challenge critters.

Materials used:

Wooden shadow box frame
Black acrylic paint
Clear Glossy acrylic paint
Gesso
Dylusions Ink Sprays - Vibrant turquoise, Lemon zest, Bubblegum pink
Make it crafty - Shooting stars elements chipboard
BloobelStamps - Bunneh
Deco foil - champagne
Elizabeth craft designs - pop it ups- chicken wire die
white stamen
assorted beads and gears

Copics used:

Nose & Ears - R30, R20
Eye - R29, R59, R20, opaque white
Fur - 100, W9, W7, W5, W3, W0, T9, T7, T6, T3

 
 

 
I used Dylusion Ink sprays on the white stamens to coordinate them with my background.

 
Painted the chipboard with a light gold and the lines and dots on the matte was done the decofoil.
I'm entering this in the markerpop challenge #91 critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...