Sunday, June 19, 2016

A card for Hallee

As many of you have probably read on face book or the internet about Hallee Sorenson and her very lonely birthday last year. I read the article, and being a mother myself my heart went out to her.  Kids can be cruel and a lot of times unintentionally thoughtless.  After reading some of the comments on the facebook post I discovered that Hallee likes zoo animals. While I don't have any zoo animal stamps I do have a few little furry critters to use. I wanted to help make Hallee's birthday a special one this year so this card was specially made with her in mind. 

Clearly Besotted - best birthday
Purple Onion Designs - Stacey Yacula: Riley, Lilly, garden trees, Tucker
Stampin up - endless birthday wishes
Silhouette Online Store - a2 box card: birthday, 5 grass shapes, cloud
Fun flock - white
Zing - gold embossing powder

Copics used:

Trees - YG06, G19, G28, G24, G21, G09, G05, RV17
Bunny - T6, T4, T2, T1, R89, R29, R24, R20, R22, B99, B95, B91, W3
Snail - E77, E74, E71, E59, E57, E55, E51
Owl - E53, E51, E37, E35, E34, E33, E31, E30, YR27, YR24, YR21

 
The animal balloons were colored with zig clean color real brush.  Unfortunately I did them awhile ago and set them aside for a future project and don't remember the colors I used!
 
 
I stamped the balloon strings with stazon jet black ink onto acetate and used a double sided tape to adhere everything to the acetate.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing! Love the interactive elements and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Animal Magic” Challenge! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...