Friday, October 14, 2016

Black and Orange

There's a new challenge "black and orange" over at Kitty Bee Designs blog and Aurora Wings is the sponsor of this challenge! Today I've made a cute little Halloween treat box using Aurora wings child in kitty costume.


Unfortunately I've recently lost about 3/4 of my svg cuts due to a computer malfunction, and an error on my part ruining my back up drive! So today I had to put my drawing skills, which are incredibly unimpressive, to work!lol I had to draw out my little spider legs on the top and used enamel accents to give them little bodies, and I had to draw out my spider web! Lucky for me it wasn't anything too complicated!

Materials used:

Aurora Wings - Happy Halloween - child in kitty costume with pumpkin basket
Silhouette - cute snowman box svg
Black ribbon
Ranger - enamel accents black, orange
Wink of Stella - silver
Gelly roll pen- white, black, orange
Stickles - orange peel
Uni posca - orange

Copics used:

Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000, R20
Costume - R20, R11, 110, T10, T8, T6, T5, T3
Pumpkin -YR09, YR16, Y38
Candy - R29, B04, Y15, E07, RV02, E34, E27

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...