Thursday, October 13, 2016

Buttons!

Today starts a new challenge over at star stampz, and its all about buttons! For this challenge I took this adorable Goth Girl image and turned her into a get well soon card. I didn't want the card to be too heavy so I used a 1" punch and drew on the inside to make it look like buttons.

Materials used:

Star stampz - Goth Girl
Le buttons - mini buttons
Tim Holtz - Distress Markers



I used distress Markers scattered straw, pumice stone, black soot, ground espresso, gathered twigs, stormy sky, antique linen, candied apple, abandoned coral, mermaid lagoon, iced spruce, lucky clover, wilted violet to color her and the backgound in. On the clouds and frame I used a copic multi liner and C3, C2, C0.




Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

Inspiration Destination - Challenge #107 Anything Goes




2 comments:

  1. Super card Julie, love the image and your colouring is amazing, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the card. Great idea with the buttons.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...