Friday, October 21, 2016

Goth Birthday Card

Hello fellow crafters, today I've created a Gothic looking birthday card. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the turn out. Sometimes when I get started I don't have a complete idea in my head just maybe a couple things I want to use. So when I do that it's usually a hit or miss on whether or not it turns out nice.lol I wanted to create a birthday card with an older girl for a recipient in mind.  What better then something Gothic for a teenager!

Materials used:

Tiddly Inks - Wicked Birthday
Dina Wakley Media - Scribbly Wings
Tim Holtz - argyle stencil
Gesso
Wink of Stella -clear
WOW! - flourescent pink, black puff powder embossing powder
Stampendous - pixie dust embossing powder
Uni Posca - black, white, pink



Copics used:

110, C8, C7, C5, C4, C3, C2, C0, N7, N5, N3, N1, E29, E37, E35, E33, E11, E04, E00, E000, RV17, RV09, RV14, RV10, RV11, RV06, RV04, RV02, RV63, RV21



I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love the image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing. It must have taken you ages! Love the image - she's very sweet but certainly looks like she'd be up for a fight! Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...