Thursday, October 27, 2016

Monster Survival Kit

Hello fellow crafters! Today starts a new challenge over at the Star Stampz blog, and its "Spooky or cute Halloween, Harvest or colors orange, black, purple and green". What a mouth full!, but it gives plenty of room for creativity. So for a little inspiration for my DT project I've made a fun little monster survival kit.  What a better way to survive Halloween and all the little monsters running around then with a survival kit equipped with a glow stick, some monster, repellent, and some candy for nurishment.
Materials used:
Star Stampz- Monster under the bed
Birds Cards - pill box
Snow marker
Ranger - enamel accents classic cherry
Wink of stella - clear

Copics used:

Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair - E18, E15, E13
Pajamas - BV17, BV13, BV11
Background - Y04, V28, N5, V99, 110
Carpet - YG99, YG97, YG95
Bed - E27, E25, E23, YG06, G05, YG11, BV02, BV00
Monster - FV2, V20, RV02, R29, YG06



Thanks for Stopping by!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

SSS Wednesday Challenge blog - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, Julie! Love your creativity! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea, the design makes you look twice and made me smile when I figured it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Your details are amazing! I love that this is on a pillow box! Thanks so much for joining us at the MarkerPOP Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...