Monday, October 31, 2016

Yeti for Christmas?

Hello fellow crafters! Today I have started on making some Christmas cards, and have used some MFT stamps.  I just adore these Yetis and couldn't help but purchase them with all those cute sentiments that come with the stamps!

Materials used:

My Favorite Things - Beast Friends, Santa's elves
Pretty Pink Posh - Storybook 1 die
Ranger- enamel accents
Wow! - gold pearl, pastel glacier mint embossing powder
Ribbon
Dress it up - itty bitty snowflakes


Copics were used to color the yetis and Christmas tree.  While I usually list the color I've used I decided to keep todays post more on the simple side, but I'm curious to know if you prefer to see simple post or do you prefer to have all the colors listed?


I've used embossing powder on the sentiment and on the little snow on the sides.  The Christmas tree and little snow I have on the sides of the sentiment are from the MFT stamp Santa's Elves.


Finally I've turned this card into a cute little easel card.  I hope you've enjoyed this little project!
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

SSS Wednesday Blog Challenge - Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie! The images are adorable and I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...