Sunday, October 30, 2016

Yeti shaker card

Hello crafty friends! Today I've decided to make this yeti Christmas shaker card using a layout from the MFT sketch challenge. I often have a hard time thinking about layout and what works, this makes it a whole lot easier and faster to put out a card! These yeti's are too adorable, I see more yeti cards in my future! lol.

 Materials used:

My Favorite Things - Beast Friends, Santa's Elves (front sentiment), Snow capped mountains die, Tag builder BP5 die, Stitched basic edges die
Sizzix - Framelits oval
Spellbinders - Holiday Magic embossing folder
Simon Says Stamps - So very merry (inside sentiment)
Lucy's Cards - Arctic Skies sequin mix
Vellum
Stampendous - green embossing powder
Wink of Stella - clear



I used Copic markers to color in the yeti.
Fur - E44, E43, E41
Face - E04, E11, E00, E000, R20
Scarf - B06, B04


Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

I'd like to enter this in the followoing challenges:




4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie this is a stunning card the little yeti is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! I love how you colored the Yeti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Yetis are too cute ! and I love the texture you have given him. Also love all the details on the card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute.. Thanks for joining us at markerpop.com

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...