Monday, November 21, 2016

Christmas Treats

Hello Crafty peeps, today I just have a quick post on a Christmas card I just finished.  I have had this Lawn Fawn stamp set for about a month now and finally got around to using it! What goes better with an oven then a couple of chefs.


Materials used:

Lawn Fawn - Sprinkled with joy stamp set, die, and add-on
MFT - Recipe for happiness
PPP - Stitched borders 2
Ranger - enamel accents
vellum
various embossing powders
Gelly roll pen - silver


I used Copic markers to color the chefs and oven. The patterned paper is from Pebbles "Gingerbread".


I wanted to give the inside a little interest so stamped a couple images from the sprinkled with joy set and embossed it.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenge:




No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...