Monday, November 7, 2016

To My Beastie!

I just love these yetis! So had to make my bestie a Christmas card with them!

Materials used:

My Favorite Things - Beast Friends, Snow Capped Mountains die
Silhouette store - Side step card
Simon Says Stamps - So Very Merry (wishing you a season of joy sentiment)
Wow! - Heart Throb embossing powder
Stampendous - green embossing powder
Wink of Stella - clear
Snow marker
Karen Foster Design - sparkle burst brad
vellum
Cuttlebug - swiss dots embossing folder
Gelly Roll pen - silver


Copics used:

Trees - G09, G05, YG06, E74
Yetis - E55, E53, E51, E74, E44, E57, E71, E70, E41, R20, E43, W7, W5, W3, W2
Accessories - B06, B04, B01, G09, G05, YG06, R89, R24, R12, R29, R14


I covered the tops of the mountains in wink of stella to give the snow some sparkle, and also the presents. I also gave the scarf some sparkle by adding some silver to it. Hope you enjoyed this card, and thanks for stopping by!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:






2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Julie, superb card hun, so cute and fun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I love the folding, the scene, the prefect coloring of the beasties and the glitter picks! Thank you for glitter with us at SSS Monday Challenge. Hugs, Macarena

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...