Thursday, November 24, 2016

You're Sweet!

Hello fellow crafters, today starts a new challenge over at Star Stampz and its all about being thankful!  So for my make I decided to make a card that's thankful for a sweet personality.

Materials used:

Star Stampz - Candy Girl
Tiddly Inks - Summer sweet wryn (lollipop)
Make it Crafty - chipboard
Pretty Pink Posh - assorted sequins
Lawn Fawn - Large stitched rectangle
Stickles - Glam pink, Firefly, Purple
Tulip - Diamond glitter
Gelly roll - gold
Wink of Stella - clear
Hero Arts - Ombre ink pads



Copics used:

Skin - E04, E11, E00, E000
Hair - RV09, RV06, RV02, FV2
Eyes - BG49, BG15, BG11
Dress - BG49, BG15,YG11, G19, G09, YG13
Boots - BV000, RV04,RV02
Background - E57, E55, E53, E51
Candy - B04


I used a couple of Hero arts ombre ink pads to stamp the lollipops inside the card. I had a lot of fun making this card hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by, and have a happy Thanks Giving!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an explosion of colors on the image! I love the coloring and the shape of the card with this cute foldings. Thank you for joining us at SSS Monday Challenge! Hugs, Macarena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.. I love her hair! Thanks for joining us at Markerpop!

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...