Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New year to welcome in new babies!

Theres no better way to bring in a New Year then with a new baby! Today I've taken this cute little giraffe and created a congratulations on your new baby card for a girl! No specific reason other then i wanted to do it in pink!lol



Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - Gello Giraffe Starry Night
Little B - Stars die
Cuttlebug - Argyle
Gansai Tambi - white gold
Gelly roll pen - gold, white
Ranger - enamel accents bubblegum
Stamendous - pixie dust
Zig clean color real brush - light violet, mid brown, dark gray, oatmeal, bright yellow, light brown, fl. pink, light pink
Ribbon
Metal star embellishment



Used my silhouette with a white gelly roll pen and the always forever font, to create this inside sentiment. I then sprinkled it with some pixie dust by stampendous to give it some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...