Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Chinese New Year

Hello crafty friends today for my DT spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs I've made a CAS, Chinese New Year card.  Who better to bring in the New Year then this cute little panda with his fireworks! I colored him up and surrounded with zig clean color real brush to make it look like he's surrounded by smoke from all the fire works.


Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - Fireworks Panda
Bristol
Gelly roll pen - gold
Stickles - Yellow, orange peel
Stampendous - red embossing powder
Zig clean color real brush - Gray brown, mid gray, light gray, pale pink

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...