Tuesday, July 18, 2017

More Fishy Bday Wishes!

Hello crafty friends! For my spotlight for this month I'm using Narwhal again. I love pink and orange together so wanted to do a bit of different coloring on him/her. I used the copic airbrush to create my multi colored background trying to give it a koi fish look.

Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - Narwhal Love II
My Favorite Things - Mermaid Tail, Stitched Dome Frame
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Hillside Borders
Silhouette - Underwater scene
Nuvo - morning dew
Pretty Pink Posh - mini star confetti
WoW! - Gold pearl embossing powder
Zing - Gold embossing powder
Vellum

Copics used:
RV09, RV06, RV04, Y19, Y04, YR09
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...