Friday, September 1, 2017

Challenge #102 Birthdays

Hello fellow crafters! There's another aloha friday challenge going on over at the Kitty Bee Design Blog and there's still time to join! The challenge going on right now is about birthdays, what an easy challenge to join in on since I know we're all constantly making birthday cards.  Our sponsors for this challenge are Oddball Art and Drawn with Character.



For my mid inspiration, I've decided to use Oddball Art "Baxter". This cute little guy goes purfect with my sentiment.


Materials used:

Oddball Art Co. - Big Eyed Cat Baxter
Clearly Besotted - Laugh out Loud

Copic used:

E59, E57, E55, BG23, W5, W3, W1

Thanks for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Girl,
    I am following you! Please follow me back and join in on my prize giveaway!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is just fantastic ! And I love the sentiment

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...