Friday, September 29, 2017

Water Play!

Welcome back KBD fans, there's still time to join in to this challenge water play! This cute little puffer is just floating by to wish you a happy birthday! I love this theme its so versatile that there should be nothing holding you back from joining in the fun! Lets also give a big shout out to our awesome sponsors:



 Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - puffer
Tiddly Inks - Floating by (sentiments)
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Stitched hillside borders
Whimsy Stamps - Slip 'n Slide dies
Stampendous - white embossing powder
Prima Marketing - mini art stones
Simon Says Stamps - shape sprinkles
blue vellum
seashells


I painted this cute little guy and the background with Kuretake water colors. My faux sand is the mini art stones that I mixed with some copic E33 refill to create the sand.  I hope this inspires you to stop on by the Kitty Bee Design Blog and join the fun! Till then happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, it's so cute!!! I think the Slide is so well done. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...