Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Gift Bow

Hello KBD friends! For my spotlight today I've created a gift bow. The bow is an SVG cut from Sandra's Scrapshop and comes with a card base which I have not added. I'm using the ever so cute Narwhal Love II. I wanted to paint him in space colors and had the perfect fish in space paper to go with it.


Materials used:

Kitty Bee Designs - Narwhal Love II
Sandra's Scrapshop - Bow card
Simon Says Stamp - Stacked Stars
Sizzix - Framelits ovals
Spellbinders - Holiday Magic embossing folder
Deco foil - Rainbow
Ranger - enamel accents blue ribbon
Star garland
Lace with glitter
Wow! - Gold pearl embossing powder
Tim Holtz - Distress paint picket fence


To make Narwhal with galaxy skin I printed her out on some bristol paper.  I then went over the outline with my versamark watermark pen and heat embossed her in gold. Then I used Zig clean color real brush markers black, purple, deep violet, blue, and cobalt blue. I randomly marked Narwhal up leaving white space here and there for the color to flow into. Next just add water to a brush and let it flow on, its amazing how the colors come together. After letting it dry I flicked Tim Holtz picket fence paint on with a splatter brush, and with a white gel pen I added a few more dots and some stars.

Hope you liked my project, thanks for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This is so amazing! I am going to have to get that bow svg cut! I can't make bows!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

An inspired by challenge

 Today I have a new make I did for the Whimsy Stamps world card making day "Inspired by Challenge". I was inspired by Sue Hastead&...